Cashier / Customer Service
Looking to join one of the greatest new food concepts in New Orleans? Are you dedicated to living a clean healthy lifestyle, but still love eating great comfort foods? Are you interested in “natural”, “organic”, “sustainable”, and “paleo-friendly”?
Do you want to work in a fun and fast pace environment with some super cool people? SWEGS may be the place for you!
Here at SWEGS, we take a healthier approach to all those New Orleans foods we all love. Built by a team of talented chefs, restaurateurs, and licensed nutrition professionals, we seek to design the perfect balance of taste and nutrition in every meal! We created our menu so that we have something to offer everyone, from vegans to carnivores, we’ve got you covered! Eat Well. Feel Great.
“Small Wins Equals Great Success”
official statement SWEGS Kitchen “A Healthy Approach to Comfort Food” is seeking energetic and personable customer service representatives. This candidate must possess:
- buy viagra alternatives uk great people skills
- high energy
- great communications skills
- professional image and a passion for health and nutrition
- perfect attendance and dependability
Cashier / Customer Service functions include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to actively engage every customer educating them on our unique concept and its value to the customer
- Ability to effectively communicate how the SWEGS concept works and the advantages of selecting SWEGS as their dining option
- Prior nutrition/health training is a plus but not necessary / must be receptive to training in this area
- Operate as the cashier, restaurant point-of-sale and cash handling experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work and communicate with the kitchen staff
- Willingness to assume minor kitchen functions during off-peak hours of operations
Must be flexible with schedule. Business hours may vary by location but typically operate 7 days a week from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM with abbreviated hours on the weekend.