Line / Prep Cook
Looking to join one of the greatest new food concepts in New Orleans? Are you dedicated to living a clean healthy lifestyle, but still love eating great comfort foods? Are you interested in “natural”, “organic”, “sustainable”, and “paleo-friendly”?
Do you want to work in a fun and fast pace environment with some super cool people? SWEGS may be the place for you!
Here at SWEGS, we take a healthier approach to all those New Orleans foods we all love. Built by a team of talented chefs, restaurateurs, and licensed nutrition professionals, we seek to design the perfect balance of taste and nutrition in every meal! We created our menu so that we have something to offer everyone, from vegans to carnivores, we’ve got you covered! Eat Well. Feel Great.
“Small Wins Equals Great Success”
source link SWEGS Kitchen “A Healthy Approach to Comfort Food” is seeking energetic and personable staffers. This candidate must possess:
- source great people skills
- how to buy Pregabalin high energy
- strong food safety and production skills
- ability to engage with the customer in an open kitchen setting
- passion and knowledge of healthy lifestyle and food choices
Line / Prep Cook functions include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to take direction from kitchen manager as to daily production expectations
- Ability to read and follow standardized recipes with strict adherence to ensure nutrition and quality compliance
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with others and an ability to engage and communicate with the customer
- Possess a professional appearance and the ability to work in a clean and organized manner in an open/exposed kitchen
- Ability to operate restaurant point-of-sale system a plus
- Must have strong food safety knowledge/commitment and Serve-Safe is a plus
- Must be dependable and professional
Must be flexible with schedule. Business hours may vary by location but typically operate 7 days a week from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM with abbreviated hours on the weekend.